Spring is a great time to put your home up for sale!
Here are some tips on how to get your home ready!
• Curb appeal – Cut the grass and trim the trees. Flowers or nice potted plants are great for the front porch
• Fill large holes or scratches in walls. Small nicks or normal wear and tear is fine
• Roof – If you have moss or mildew stains it’s recommended to have a professional take a look. Consider Zinc strips
• Downspouts and Gutters – When was the last time they were cleaned or checked for blockages?
• Declutter – Considering donating unused toys, furniture or clothes. Most companies will pick up if multiple items
• Biggest selling feature – What is the best selling feature of your home? Is it the backyard or the magnificent
renovated kitchen – Make sure that area is perfect for the buyers to be amazed!
The first thing we always do is a thorough walkaround of the home and look around from the buyer perspective. Your REALTOR® will guide you and let you know of any recommendations before the for sale sign goes up.